Our New Board

Welcome to our board
It is currently 27 Jun 2017, 04:13

All times are UTC + 3 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the floor of some of the entrepreneurs
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017, 10:18 

Shanghai Municipal Trade and Industry Bureau Marketing Department Reng Enguang Chief. For a while Lv Secretary-General there is a decoration of the seminar, the following Secretary for the Secretary for Lu for us to do key words, thank you. China Forest Products Industry Association Real Estate Professional Committee Secretary-General Lu Bin [Lu Bin]: Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, fellow colleagues, good afternoon.
Very pleased to be invited to participate in our annual meeting of the Shanghai Flooring Association, I just next door in the forest industry there is a decoration committee will be, according to the requirements of the Association I listen to, suddenly let me speak, I did not think too good to use this Opportunities to share your views.
First of all, I think everyone attending the meeting are engaged in the floor of some of the entrepreneurs, as well as the development of the flooring industry, the main sector leaders. I would like to say a few comments, the first floor industry we all know that our country in recent years the most rapid development of an industry, which is not to be ignored is also unquestionable.
Related links:
use composite decking for stairs

faux teak for boats deck

anchor fencing to blocks